Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hodge Podge

It's really unbelievable to me that one of my daughters is wrapped up in a fur coat in Germany while the other was just recenlty sweltering in nothing but a cami and boy shorts in 112 degree heat in LA! The weather this year has been so completely random, so I thought I'd take a cue and post some random inspirational pics I've recently run across. (And by the way, in case you're wondering, it's been pretty dang hot here, too!) The photo above has been sitting on my desktop for months, just waiting to be shared with you. So thank you, weather, for giving me a chance to clear my desktop!


This is a chandelier (yes, really!) from Hudson that I find to be absolutely stunning. A little gothic, but can you imagine the unusual and mesmerizing shapes of light it would cast on your walls, especially if said walls were painted in a rich, vibrant hot pink or red?

This sweet little closet belongs to pop tartlet, Miley Cyrus. Lucky girl, right?

There's something about this look that makes me want to just get up and dance. So feminine, so playful, so completely adorable.


 Photo credits from top to bottom: Pinewood Designs UK, Hudson Furniture, Life In A Venti Cup, Perfect Bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment