Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful Moments

It’s early in the week, but for some reason, it’s just one of those long ones where I’ve had to check the calendar to see what day it is more times than I’d like to admit! There are still a few more days until I can relax for the weekend, so I’m trying to focus on happy things to get me there. Here are a few moments that always seem to put a smile on my face. And if you can, please leave me some of your beautiful moments in the comment section! I’d love to hear about the simple moments that make you guys smile, too. :-)


1. When my man kisses my forehead ever so gently

2. When the crosswalk sign says go just as I arrive at the corner

3. Getting to the cone of my ice cream cone before any ice cream drips on my hand

4. Knowing that because of some small thing I did, I made someone’s day

5. Knowing that because of some small thing someone else did, my day was made!

6. Hearing a French accent (especially if it comes from a very good looking man!)

7. Getting an out of the blue call or letter from an old friend

8. Finding little kitty paw prints on my windshield (it’s the only thing I’m sad to wash off)

9. Trying a new, random bottle of wine and discovering it could easily become my new wine rack staple

10. When a slight breeze blows my dress in the wind, innocently showing off my silhouette

11. When I have a craving for something and my neighbor drops by with the exact thing I’d been wishing I had (so eerie but magnificent when that happens!)

12. Laughing with a friend

13. Slipping into freshly washed sheets

14. When my cat jumps up on my chest and purrs just as I’m drifting off to dreamland


Photo credit: vi.sualize.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment