Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

Ever since I was a little girl, I've been fascinated with mirrors (and no, not just because I like to look at myself!). I think maybe it's because I was so infatuated with the childhood book, Through the Looking Glass, a story that made mirrors seem like such magical things. And if you think about it, they really are! They instantly make any space look twice its size, not to mention (with the right piece) add so much glamor to a room. I've been waiting for the day when I find the perfect mirrored bedside tables to flank my headboard (maybe like the dresser above), so if you happen to see any, please let me know in the comment section! xoxo









Photo credits from top to bottom: arhzine.com, apartmenttherapy.com, arhzine.com, builderssquare.com, colourmehappy.blogspot.com, deboers.com, decorpad.com. decorpad.com. decorpad.com, horchow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment