Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tea Time


It's such a chilly and drab day in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd dip into one of my latest luxuries from Paris: my Kusmi rose green tea. I was aimlessly wandering some narrow streets near my hotel when I stumbled upon this sweet little Parisian tea shop that boasts the most wonderful selection of whole leaf teas. I couldn't fit too much in my suitcase (I had clothes and antique purchases I needed to squeeze in there and get back to the States!), so I bought this flavor and Sweet Love. I can't get enough of either, so it's a good thing one can order from their website!

Cheers, and happy tea toasting!

Chelle


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! Gonna go order some for myself!!!
    I'm sure you are having an Ooh La La time!!!

    ReplyDelete