Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Display Case

I'm perfectly clean and organized, but if there's one flaw I have when it comes to running a household, it's being a teeny, tiny bit of a pack rat and holding onto pretty furniture and other items when I really just don't have space to display it all. But what's a girl to do when there are so many beautiful, interesting pieces in this world? For starters, my daughter suggested that instead of buying some of these items, I should instead display them here. So that's what I'm doing. Hope you enjoy these fab pieces from Belle Escape as much as I'd enjoy them hanging around in my garage waiting for the perfect time and place to be revealed!





3 comments:

  1. Dearest Chelle,

    What a great idea indeed for displaying them here! That secretaire is quite a lovely piece, so are the other items.

    Have a great week and lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so love that furniture!! BTW, Love your pretty blog!

    Have a nice week :)

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Furniture! If I had the money I would be buying them up to just hang around for sure~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete