Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feast On This!

I'm sure you're all still stuffed from Thanksgiving and don't even want to think about more food, but I just couldn't help myself when it came to posting a blog about Christmas tablescapes! I spent my Thanksgiving at my daughter's, and since she didn't have a table for the giant feast, I'm in holiday table mode! I just love these French country looks. Simple, yet stunning. They make me want Christmas to be here right now! (Don't tell that to my wallet, as its still recovering from the L.A. trip and needs some time to refill so I can get those Christmas presents bought and wrapped!)







Photo credits from top to bottom: provedencedecoration.com, shinyinteriors.com, dreamywhites.blogspot.com, squidoo.com, countryliving.com, countryliving.com, countryliving.com

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour!!

    Well this is a feast for the eyes and the soul...gorgeous!
    Merci beaucoup pour votre visite chez moi:))
    A beautiful day to you,
    - Irina
    xo

    ReplyDelete