Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Fine Day

I know it's time to start focusing on the holidays (and I am dears! In fact, I just started working on the December newsletter while sipping spiced hot cider, yum! ), but a part of me is still a bit sad to say goodbye to cafe weather. I'm always so torn during transitional months. On the one hand, I'm excited for the season that lies ahead. But on the other, I know it's going to be a very long year until I can again enjoy the one that is passing! I just had brunch with a friend over the weekend, and we tried sitting out on the patio, but the heating lamps just weren't enough to suffice, and we rushed inside before our aperitifs hit the table. Oh well — we tried, and that's what counts! Formal farewell, cafe weather. Until we meet again next year...







Photo credits from top to bottom: nestinteriordesigns.files.wordpress, artworksf.com, laradunning.files.wordpress, indiefixx.com, famousdc.com, hipparis.com

1 comment:

  1. I have always like quaint little cafes. My girls went to many of them when they traveled to Europe, and Paris cafes were their favorite. I really enjoyed these pictures.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete