Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Glimmer Of Hope

2011 has been a wonderful year in its own way, but I for one can't wait to begin 2012. I have so many ideas brewing for French Charmed, and I just have a feeling that this year is going to be spectacular all around! I usually end up making seemingly impossible resolutions (finally get organized! learn how to swim! become a world-famous jazz singer!), but this year, I think I'll keep it simple: I'm going to try and recognize a beautiful moment about each and every day, no matter how small and simple that moment might be. I truly do believe that if we live in the present, enjoy the blessings that are right in front of us and be thankful for what we already have, we will be happier people all around. So that's what I plan to do! What are some of your New Year resolutions? I hope one of them is to swing by and see some of the gorgeous new products we have in the French Charmed boutique! There's no better way to start a new year than treating yourself to something special, right? Love and hugs to you all!








Photo credits from top to bottom: elizabethannedesigns.com, favim.com, mallofamerica.com, corksandcaftans.com, citified.blogspot.com, Life Magazine, lipseyeshair.tumblr.com, curioussofa.com

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Chelle,

    Wishing you a Happy New Year too and also for all your loved ones. Your posts are always so special, love coming here!

    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete