Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Circus Circus

Ever since I was a kid, I've been so fascinated by the circus. I couldn't ride elephants or fly through the air on a trapeze, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I donned a ringleader hat and tried training my childhood cat to jump through a hula hoop! She never really got the idea, but I'm pretty sure that if I'd tried oh, a couple hundred more times, she might have finally succeeded. Guess I'll never know... Anyway, I was tickled pink when I came across this wonderful circus tent, and I couldn't resist posting a few more circus-inspired photos to go along with it. After all, isn't it come one, come all?!








Photo credits from top to bottom:naebyrd.blogspot.com, weheartit.com, flickr.com, etsy.com, etsy.com, bonbonatelier.blogspot.com, weplayallday.tumblr.com, jesspurr.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment