Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Queen Of Hearts

The rush of the holidays is over, but without even the shortest moment to take a breather, I've found myself knee-deep in Valentine's Day. Or maybe a more proper way to put it would be I'm already head over heels for Valentine's Day? Either way, matters of the heart have taken center stage, and I for one, am a big believer that it's never too early to start planning something special for the ones you love. "If only," you may be thinking, "It were as easy as waving a crystal wand." Well alas, my dears, it just may be if you decide to bring this magical wonder into your lives! We definitely wish it upon you.







Photo credits from top to bottom: vintageidie.typepad.com, flickr.com, etsy.com, mycutecrush.tumblr.com, weheartit.com, gorgeouscompany.wordpress.com, blog.hostelbookers.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly wand and beautiful images! Wishing a most healthy, happy New Year!
    I am excited about Valentine's Day as well..can't beat the holiday of love ;)
    Blessings et bises,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Valentine's Day. That stop sign is so unique and wonderful! I hope the January days are being kind to you. I think you'll like our Paris post today. Have a lovely weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog this morning. I lived in France for a short while and these images bring it back to the forefront of my mind. Thanks and looking forward to following.
    MC

    ReplyDelete