Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Coffee Break

Bonjour, lovelies. I don't know what has gotten into me today, but it was exhausting just to get up and get going this morning! I hit the snooze button (which I almost never do) three times, lounged in the morning sunlight for another 15 minutes while I worked up the strength to say hello to the world and am still sort of groggy and wondering why I even had to say goodbye to dreamland in the first place. My daily coffee is brewing, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will snap me out of these early day doldrums!





Photo credits from top to bottom: parisperfect.com, brandieraaschphotography.wordpress.com, tendaysinparis.com, girlsguidetoparis.com

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get up real early, and about 10:00 I feel like a little cat nap, so I take one for about 15 minutes. Oh, that coffee looks good.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coffee and that looks so delicious :))

    Dont miss my worldwide giveaway! Harvey Prince perfume $55!
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I could use a couple (hundred) cups of coffee right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete