Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ride Like The Wind

When I think of Paris, I think of romance. When I think of romance, I think of horseback riding. But can all three go together? Unbelievable, yet oh-so-true! Just 20 minutes outside of the city via metro line 7 lies Equivil, a riding center with over 50 horses which offers after-work riding lessons! The perfect date, if you ask me. But be prepared to speak fluent French, as lessons are unfortunately not offered in English. Meanwhile, if you're not lucky enough to be trotting in Paris, how about picking up this lovely bridle hook? As you slip off your coat for the day, you'll be reminded of how good it must feel to ride through French fields on a gorgeous four-legged beast with your lover beside you! xoxo


Photo credits from top to bottom: citified.blogspot.com, weheartit.com

1 comment:

  1. I love to ride myself and in Paris would make it even more magical.My friend would like the coat rack bridal hook~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete