Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Femme Fashionista


When I was young, my mother used to drive one very important thing into my head: “Always dress to impress!” At the time, the only thing the saying impressed upon me was the feeling of rebellion, and I did my best to make wardrobe choices that pushed the boundaries of what she’d allow me to get away with. These days, I take her advice much more to heart, and I even take the time to dress up and look impeccable for simple errands like running to the grocery store. It really does make a difference in how people treat you. Try it!


Photo credits from top to bottom: socialbliss.com, libbydelay.com, imgfave.com

1 comment:

  1. That does make so much sense!! And I always tell myself: Somewhere out there you'll meet your Prince Charming and then you'll want to look your very best!

    xx Cent4urThoughts

    ReplyDelete