Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

L.A. Lovin'


I’ve never been a major big city girl, even though I love the urban vibe of places like Paris, New York and L.A. They may be fun places to visit, but actually settling down and planting roots in a concrete jungle? The thought is horrifying! Luckily, I have many friends and family members who live the metropolitan lifestyle. In fact, my oldest daughter lives in Los Angeles, and I’ve been planning a little trip not only to see her, but also to check out some of the fun boutiques and flea markets the City of Angels has to offer. Hit me up if any of you have any suggestions as to where I should look for anything vintage, unique and/or French Charm-ing!










Photo credits from top to bottom: bicyclette.to, fifi-lapin.blogspot.com, lifeisarunway03.blogspot.com, mixedplateblog.com, pinterest.com, sarahsfabday.blogspot.com, thelovelydove.blogspot.com, untilthesuncomesup.tumblr.com, weheartit.com, weheartit.com

2 comments:

  1. pretty pictures! hope you have fun here, LA isn't too 'city-ish' if you stay away from downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA is pretty fabulous. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete